Rather than paying the government more taxes, you can set aside your “pre-tax” dollars for LASIK and save up to 40% !
Dr. Bindi was born and raised in San Jose, California. Since 2000, he has been the Owner, Medical Director, and surgical ophthalmologist at the Laser Eye Center of Silicon Valley in San Jose, CA, and the Laser Eye Center of the East Bay in Pleasanton, CA.
• Over 50,000 refractive surgical procedures (Ranked 99th percentile among US eye doctors)
• Expert in the field of vision correction surgery
• Team ophthalmologist & sideline physician for the Oakland Raiders
• LASIK Surgeon for the Oakland Raiders
• Became a Board Certified Ophthalmologist in 2002 by the American Board of Ophthalmology
• Licensed to practice surgery and medicine in California.
• American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
• American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS)
• International Society of Refractive Surgery (ISRS).
Owner, Medical Director, and Ophthalmic Surgeon (2000-present)
• Laser Eye Center of Silicon Valley in San Jose, California
• Laser Eye Center of the East Bay in Pleasanton, California
Graduated from the University of California at Davis School of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology.
Completed an additional one-year academic post-doctoral fellowship at the University of Arizona School of Medicine, studying and researching refractive surgery and corneal physiology. Completed a General Surgery & Medicine internship in Tucson, Arizona.
Graduated from Bellarmine College Preparatory in San Jose and has degrees from St. Mary’s & Creighton University in the Midwest.